Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Go Naturals Lip Sugaring Scrub


This intriguing me... if this can smooth my lips from severe dryness.
I check my dashboard for my blogger friends update...
'till i find this product from sis Jez blog new post.
...and yeap! it's me "anne ^_^ " who commented to her post.
and now I  have 3 of this kz bihira ako pumunta sa robinson malls.
thanks to sis Jez for sharing this.



Zoom photo to read directions! :)



mmm... I can taste the sugar... almost near... yummy! LOL!



but I have to wait for minute before I swallow it, JUST KIDDING!!! LOL! >:)
I mean... before scrubbing it with wet washcloth or with my finger.





And for the Result!!! taaaadaaah!!!!


I LOVE IT!!!
It works for me and I think this may works for you too!!!


5/5


Cost: Php50.00
Where: Robinson Malls



No comments: