Friday, May 6, 2011

MAC Cosmetics

I like MAC studios compact powder when comes to covering up blemishes or hiding eyebags after putting on concealers, it doesn't feel so heavy as long as u know how you properly use the powder.
I love using my MAC compact when I have occasion to come by.

MAC compact powder and Lipsticks

About MAC lipstick... I Love It!
yup it's just an ordinary lipstick pero once you tried using it, ewan ko kung nde k uulit! ;p
expensive yet worth it!

MAC lipsticks

MAC Lipgloss, ewan ko b why ko to binili, hahaha!
actually gaya-gaya lng ako. merong bumili sa MAC nito ang dami nya buy kaya i guest maganda xa without me trying it first sa testing area, hahaha! ayun... mukhang kinarma ko sa panggagaya ko. ;p
maganda nmn xa kaso sticky! and i hate the feeling n greasy and sticky lips ko, tpos glossy pa.
okey n sna ung pgka-glossy kaso I hate the feeling of wearing it over my lips. grrrr!


MAC lipgloss

No comments: