Saturday, June 22, 2013

Dog Stuffs



I buy my pet (female, German Shepherd, 6months old) new collar again.

All this muffy products available at SM Supermarket nationwide.

everyweek I buy her this bone toy/food... for her teeth.

...well i guest Im needing a diaper soon now coz shes already 6months exact last Jun.17th and still dont have the menstation.

uurgh! I dnt know how to handle my pets situation by that... hope no swing mode do'h!!!

she's my 1st dog and Its a gift actually.

...I'll be posting some dog stuffs i have for her.

By the way, My GSD Name is "Zsa-Zsa" ^_^

----------------------------------------------------------

How about you?
Do you own a dog too?
If your first dogs gender is female or if you owned female k9 type dogs, please share to me your experiences and give me some good tips and best advices what else to expect to my pet.
Thanks

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments: