Saturday, June 22, 2013

Maybelline BB or Blemish Balms

yaaaaayh!!! x.X



This is my FIRST TIME of using a BB and guest what!?

I buy the two different BBs of Maybelline at the same time! Crazy? I know right!!!

Im just curious about BBs trending going on youtube and yes!!! I did a deep researches about BBs and I find out that majority of them uses "Maybelline" hahaha!!!

Well anyhow... I did a self-review of how am I going to use it both untill I find out that both product works good, hoooray! ^_^



Two kinds of BB:

1. Cream

2. Stick







BB Stick





BB Cream





The 8-Benefits of both BB's







Like:

both non-greasy, very smooth, easy to blend, both have spf & both looks very natural on skin.





Dislike:

both makes me look oily after couple of hour (but its okey!) most especially the cream type and really needs to put a loose powder on for a little retouch.

i dont like the tube case of the cream.

i dont like the scent, thou its light/mild. the stick smells like empty bottled plastic while the cream smells like old foundation. *peace ;p





Rating:

Cream is 3/5

Stick is 4/5





Will I recomend this?

yes. but i suggest to use "both" for better result.

i dont recommend these BBs for those who have oily skin.

combi skin can appreciate the stick type but not the cream one, most likely! or if the combi skin preffer to use both BBs, then it is much better. :)

these maybelline BB products are made for those who have dry and combination skin but not for those who have oily skin. (*sorry for those who have oily skins).

Congrats for those who have dry skin coz any of the BB will works on you.





Suggetions:

use both if you have combination skin for better result, but dont use same shades otherwise you'll look cakey.





What I do, How I use it? Why Im using both BBs? and Why using two different shades?

First of all... I have a combination skin (you know! sometimes dry and sometimes normal to oily).

I use "natural-02" skin tone bb cream for my whole face and neck... the natural shade is too dark for me and bit peachy but its okey then after blending a little touch of bb stick. Im using the "fresh-01" shade for ge bb stick on some part of my face such: sides of my mouth, eyebags, lower of my lips inbetween my chin and my T-zone area.

I use both because the cream type blends better than the stick type, while the stick one's usage is to highlight, just like concealer do. XD

I preffer that the cream or liquid type is much darker than my skintone than the stick type, because stick or clay type are good for highlights while creamy or liquid type works better by hiding uneven skintone especially when it blended well on skin, it does better conceals minimizing the pores.

Dont use same shades! otherwise your skintone might look fake or kindda cakey. always use two different shades... a one that is lighter than your skintone such: bb stick, concealer... and another one darker than your skintone such: bb cream, liquid foundation or a tinted moisturizer to contour.

AND... Dont forget to look for a better shade of powder that may match on your skintone. ^_^





How about you?

Have you tried this trending BBs of Maybelline?

Comment and Share yours.

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments: