Friday, June 21, 2013

Pixie Haircut






...Sorry for my very late post. Btw this was taken last May 12, 2013 (Mother's Day).

I cut my hair into short, i mean... "short!" as in... "really short".
(Please if you have any violent reaction... Keep it with you for a while and finish reading my post first, lol!)

...I decided to cut my hair as of Mother's Day and donate it to "Locks of Love" since hair will grow soon! besides, its just a hair! ...and I want something different.

Just like Audrey Hepburn's hair style... and taaadaah!!! Now i have it and I like it!!! Audrey is my favorite icon since when i was in grade school. ^_^

Everytime i want my hair this short... I always bring a pictureS (with a capital "S" p-i-c-t-u-r-e-S) of her and show it to my hair stylish which is a real "obssession" to be like Audrey, lol! >:)

So, What can you say about my NEW pixie haircut?

Oh! btw, I colored my hair into "copper red" and it looks more red than a real copper color should be. XD

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments: