Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Dove damage therapy in flexible hold hairspray


New dove hairspray damage therapy also have unscented.

But mine wants scented! ^_^

I think it has 3 kinds or 2??? I can't remember...

I choose flexible hold cause it said "with natural movement" and "conditions while you style".

I want my hair to look firm and bounces natural.

This hairspray is the mildest "i guess".

It's like a mild spraynet that holds your hair style keeping away to dullness.

I like the way it smells.

I love the way this dove hairspray managed my hair style. It is long-lasting hold. It dries quicky and not sticky like other hairsprays.

How do I use it?

Well... mejo baliktad sa nakagawian.

If others do style their hair 1st before using any hairspray... Then... I'M THE OPPOSITE! >:)

I spray it all over my hair then brush! Then style my hair what I want! hahaha! ^_^

this product is available at any SM nationwide!

Prize is closer to Php200.00

Rate: 5/5

-------------------------oOo------------------------

...and oooh! for those who asked,

I buy my hair curler at greenhills...

I can't remember the exact price but it ranges to Php150 to Php200 something like that!

binili ko na! mura eh atleast khit masira ok lng... and para meron nmn ako mabili dun!

We went there just for my laptop and cellphone mura lang daw kz mgpagawa dun (suggested from a friend). But as i mentioned on one of my previous post... my laptop's motherboard is too pricey!!! Well atleast ung cellphone ko nagawa kz grounded daw "nabasa ung malapit sa charging" - (yeah right! My son always grab my phone... he always leave saliva in the mouthpiece then throw it out the bed, uuuuurgh!!!!!) And while waiting nakalibot p kmi ng family ko dun... kso bored anak ko dun... matao pa sobra! Sa sobrang crowded mainit na dun. x.X (Ang kwento ko na!) 'till here! ^_^

CIAO! (",)

Rate for the hair curler: 5/5

mukhang matibay nmn... ^_^

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments: