Thursday, February 23, 2012

MAC (such flare, runaway, scatlet ibis) Red Lipsticks


Red Shades really is cute. ^_^

Sorry for the pixel... taken only in my cellphone...

my digicam was stolen a week ago in my backpack bag and i know it is my fault too bcoz of being careless to my things. I put my digicam at my jansport backpack bag and i never knew that it is possible that someone can open my bag and took the gadgets inside while crossing the road. "Wala tlga impossible sa mga magnanakaw!" Ganda ng mga suot nla very formal. 3 ladies took my digicam. Sila lang kasabay ko tumawid sa road... nung nsa middle way n kmi... i heard the other one said: "ay! girls, i forgot something... balik tyo sa dorm" so i thought students cla kya i don't mind them nung tumawid sila pabalik sa kabilang road! Shit! Modus Operandi lng pla un pra nde mapansing may ginagawa silang miracle! When i'm already on the other side of the road and while walking... someone told me: "excuse po... bukas po ung bag nyo". Then... UN NA YUN!

Anyways... forgive the shades it reflected... they all look the same pero magkakaiba sila. I'll tell nlng the diffences...

Such Flare is like red with wine... red and purple like.

Runaway is very red or light red.

Scarlet Ibis is redorange... it's like a combi of Morange and Runaway shade.

All the red shades i shown u stays 4-6hrs on the lips and i love it!

It shines perfect and very smooth to apply.

I recommend MAC for every woman who loves cosmetic and even for those who have sensitive nose. ^_^

5/5


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments: